To download the Unacademy app on a laptop, you can follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Google Play Store website (https://play.google.com/).
- In the search bar, type “Unacademy” and press Enter.
- Click on the Unacademy app from the search results.
- Click the “Install” button.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Click “Accept” to accept the terms and conditions of the app.
- The app will start downloading to your laptop. Once the download is complete, you can find the app in the “My apps & games” section of the Google Play Store website or app.
Note: The Unacademy app is designed for Android devices and may not be fully compatible with a laptop. If you want to use the app on your laptop, you may need to use an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.